There are certain mods for The Sims 4 that are total necessities if you want to have a seamless experience playing the game. These must have mods have capabilities that you just can’t do in the vanilla game and UI cheats is a great example of this.
With this mod you are able to click on the UI in game to change things like your family funds, your relationships, and your needs without having to remember these crazy long cheat codes that are in the actual game. This can make it so easy to create interesting sims and storylines with these cheats.
Support The Creator
Modders can really make huge differences for The Sims 4 and honestly, they deserve to be paid for their hard work. If you feel like UI cheats is one of your favourite mods, you should definitely consider supporting the creator on Patreon. Patreon is a great way for these simmers to be able to earn income off of their hard work and make a living doing what they love.
Features of UI Cheats
Since UI Cheats is a big mod, I really didn’t want to miss anything in the features list so I’m going to copy and paste the list from Weerbesu’s Patreon page so we don’t miss anything.
- Clickable/draggable needs cheat.
- Right click on a needs bar to set value (from -100 to 100).
- Left click on the money counter to gain $1000.
- Right click on the money counter to set household funds (Simoleons, Galactic Credits, bits, and pieces).
- Right click on a Sim in the relationship panel to set friendship/romance values (from -100 to 100).
- Right click on a moodlet to remove the moodlet.
- Right click on an aspiration goal to fulfill it immediately.
- Right click on a skill bar to set a level.
- Right click on the in-game clock under the speed controls to set time (from 0 to 23; for instance, entering “15” will set time to 3PM).
- Right click on a character value meter to set value (from -100 to 100).
- Right click on a promotion task, daily task, prep task, or work from home assignment to complete it immediately.
- Right click on a work/school performance bar to set value (from -100 to 100).
- Right click on a job icon in the career panel to promote, demote, change the career branch, or select a level of the current branch.
- Right click on the Fame or Reputation meter in the Simology panel to select a rank.
- Right click on an event goal (for parties, dates, and active careers) to complete it immediately.
- Right click on a perk (for clubs, retail shops, restaurants, vet clinics, celebrities, vampires, spellcasters, or satisfaction rewards) to unlock or lock it immediately.
- Right click on the age progress bar to add/subtract the number of days that have passed at the current age stage.
- Right click on the vampire/spellcaster XP progress bar on the needs panel to rank up or rank down.
- Right click on the eco footprint icon under the speed controls to set the lot footprint or the neighborhood footprint (from -500 to 500).
- Right click on a university course icon in the career panel to set grade (from 0 to 100).
- Right click on the season icon under the speed controls to change the current season.
- Right click on the weather icon under the speed controls to change the current weather.
- Right click on a spell or a potion in the spellbook to unlock it.
- Right click on an achievement to unlock it.
- Right click on a perk point counter (for clubs, businesses, occults, celebrities, and influence) to set it.
- Right click on an enacted policy on the NAP voting panel to repeal it immediately.
- Right click on the green NAP title bar in the Simology panel to open the NAP voting panel of the current neighborhood (even if your Sim does not live in this neighborhood).
How to Use UI Cheats
As you can see there are so many features in the UI cheats mod that you can use. The basics of using this mod is just right clicking on pretty much any UI in the game. For example, if you want to change the time of the day you can right click on the clock in the middle of the UI bar and a pop up will appear where you can change to any time of the day.
Another great thing you can do is to click to fill needs for your sims. You can click anywhere on your sims need bar and it will change your sims needs to wherever you clicked. Just be careful because if you click and make it too far in the red, your sim can starve or a child may be taken away.
You can use these UI cheats for things like neighbourhood action plans, life stage progress (age), aspiration achievements and so much more. Just simply right click on these things to make it work.
How to Install UI Cheats Extension
Installing the UI cheats extension is easy, the first step is to heard over to weerbesu’s patreon page where you’ll find the UI cheats extension page and you can scroll down and click on the zip folder download.
You’ll then want to unzip the file by clicking on it in your downloads folder, once it’s open you want to drag it into your mods folder that you can find under the electronic arts > sims 4 folders in your documents.
Make sure that you don’t put the file too deep in your mods folder, since it is a mod and not custom content you want to make sure it is in the first level of your mods folder so it works properly.
Videos About UI Cheats Extension
The UI Cheats extension definitely makes my must have mods list because it can help you cheat things simply without having to remember things like stats.set_skill_level major_homestylecooking instead of that you can just click and choose a skill level. It just really makes cheating the game easier. Happy playing!